Exposition – Guest Post

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

Hi everyone,

This week’s guest blogger is Edna. She is sharing her exposition writing with us all.

Children Drink Too Much Soft Drink

Soft drink is a fizzy drink that people drink. Soft drink can come in all different colours and flavours. People all over Australia drink soft drink. There are three reasons supporting why children drink too much soft drink.

Firstly, soft drink has lots of sugar. 95% of soft drink mainly has sugar. The Mountain Dew and Coke companies don’t only have sugar, but have caffeine in their soda.

Secondly, soft drink is not healthy. Miss Victoria from La Trobe University says that soft drink is not healthy and it makes kids sick. A student from Mildura Primary School drank too much soft drink and vomited and felt really sick.

Finally, it makes kids hypo. 95% of parents all over Australia have to stop their children   from being very naughty because they have gone hypo over drinking soft drink. Harry Styles has a lot of nephews, nieces and cousins that love to drink soft drink and they do crazy!

There are three arguments why children drink too much soft drink.  I believe that soft drink has too much sugar, makes kids sick and kids go crazy.

What did you like about Edna’s post?

Do you agree or disagree with what she has said and why?

One thought on “Exposition – Guest Post

1. Hello I’m Ellie from lyonshall School, I agree with what your saying It does make people hype and they are very bad for you. I’m not to sure about the Coke and Mountain Due but they do have less sugar than soft drinks. That my point of view.

Ellie 6m